Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We are officially members!

After much debate and a long hiatus from having a gym membership- I (I should say WE, as a family) have a gym membership.

I am so thrilled to be able to go to the gym. No just go to the gym though. It's much more than that. It's promoting and showing healthy habits to our kids. It's having options in my workouts. It's about the family time that we can have together in the gym or the pools.

It is so exciting to know that I have the tools and the time to take care of myself so I can better take care of my family. I'll also be able to live a longer healthier life and that is a great prospect.

Since we joined the JCC, we also qualified for a scholarship. Which I am so grateful for since my better half is still in school, and I have just started working again.

I have to admit - the tears welled in my eyes just thinking about how grateful I am to the scholarship program. Grateful to be the mom and partner I want to be and how having a healthy, active lifestyle fits into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment