Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday the 23rd

I woke up this a.m. and weighed my self......

177.2 lbs.

Wow- reffing made a big difference! That's over a pound less than yesterday a.m.'s weigh in! I feel great from reffing last night- and I can still feel the stair work out from two days ago in my quads.

I did splurge on pizza yesterday- Little Ceasars style. However, it didn't bother me so much because I knew I would be burning over 1k in calories at the ice arena. And from my a.m. weigh in, it didn't seem to affect me too negatively.

I missed breakfast this morning- which should be on my list of things to do for the year. For lunch, I had more lettuce wraps - leftovers from dinner the other night. I think I might make a whole bunch all at once and not have to worry about cooking as often (and therefore not washing dishes as often... I do like the sound of that!)

Now, I have a job interview to prepare for- it's at 3:30 in Bloomington- the job would start on Monday. What an exciting prospect! This would certainly reduce the amount of financial stress I've been experiencing, and hopefully contribute to getting to my goal weight! In the beginning... no this is not a biblical reference.... our brains were wired to stress when food was not available- and therefore we (humans that is) hang onto our fat stores as a survival mechanism. Once upon a time I worked for a .com and I felt so stressed out because of the office dynamics that I gained 15 lbs in three months. Ewwww. I really hadn't changed anything in my life either- except for the job. Here's a test I took today to see what's happened lately.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the interview!!! I miss you. Maybe we can get together when I come up in June. I would love to see your son.

    ReplyDelete