Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sabes JCC- fitness center?!?!?!

I had no idea until I started working here that the JCC (Jewish Community Center) had a gym/ fitness club attached to it.  I wish I had known!  Especially when I was unemployed- they have a special "Pay what you can" program for those that have lost their jobs.  If I had only known....

Even though the club is at the Jewish Community Center- it is open to the public- just in case anyone is wondering...

Their club is clean and modern.  The child care area is clean and the staff is really friendly. They let my kids hang out there one Friday when I didn't have anyone to watch the kids.  There's usually more than 1 person on at a time in the children's room too.  Someone pinch me!

Right now, they have a "Pay what you want" promo going through December 25th. 

I have $2 in my jacket pocket.  I wonder if that is acceptable???  It would be really nice to go work out over my lunch breaks.

I picked up their personal training pamphlet this a.m.- they have 30 minute express sessions.  Perfect.

I've already contacted the membership department.  Maybe this will be a better fit than Bally's.

(My fiance keeps getting his membership fee raised without notice at Bally's and has been considering leaving because of that and the cleanliness is lacking- they reportedlycut their janitorial staff due to budget cuts with the economic changes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment