Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Bally's "7 day pass"

Well, I got one or two things right regarding how my visit to Bally's would go.  My sales rep was from the east coast- Baltimore.  Second, I didn't get to use the "guest pass"... lame.  I didn't even get a workout in.  That's even worse.  We arrived at 6:45- dropped the kids off and I had to wait and wait and wait....  My fiance went to go work out and I got the "grand tour" followed by meeting another trainer and filling out paperwork.  Our youngest son got upset and I had to leave the meeting.  Resumed the meeting once I went to go get him. (Awwww- he missed me after I had worked all day!)  Once I was out of the meeting, it was 7:45 and the childcare area was only open for 15 more minutes.

My fiance had joined us in the office part way through the earlier portion of the meeting and asked what was going on.  When I told him he was upset and I felt badly that I hadn't discussed the decision with him.

When we got home, we looked at the contract more closely.  I was shocked- even appalled that the childcare people will not change diapers or give a baby a bottle.  How am I supposed to get a work out in at all???

I will be submitting my "give me my $ back" notice and contract tremination today.

No comments:

Post a Comment