Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This morning... is this possible?

I did my morning weigh-in for myself. I lost 0.6 lbs since yesterday. Ok- so I lost this weight- but what does it mean? I took my measurements for the Shape Your body Plan and plugged them in for my "Weekly Weigh in". My old measurements told me that I had 38% body fat. Today- with just losing .6 lbs, my body fat % dropped to 34% and my lean body weight increased by 12 lbs, and my fat weight decreased by about the same. Wow- what a difference a walk can make!

In some cases, people's infatuation with weight loss and staying below a certain number on the scale is considered unhealthy. In my case, when I lose- I feel like I gain momentum and want to keep working at it- and I feel like my efforts have not been in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment