Monday, March 16, 2009

Fitness Tracking

With all the fitness options out there- especially online- how do we really know what is the best option? I've decided to look into the workout / fitness tracker tools out there and give my take on them. They change a lot and its hard to keep up. Since I'm at home right now, I figure I have time.


To update everyone, I've hit a plateau and stayed at about 177. This was primarily because my nose was broken while I was reffing hockey two weeks ago (Saturday 2/28/09) and because of all the bruising ( didn't want to explain to everyone I saw) in addition to the wonderful painkillers that I was perscribed by the ER doc which prohibited me from driving anywhere. So I fell like I'm back at square one... but I'm really not- I have not seen my peak weight of 184 since it happened.



Today, I'm walking around the lakes. Hello beautiful spring weather! Armed with my pedometer I've been tracking the number of steps I've taken today (so far its 864- which is over 200 more than yesterday. Now if we can just keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment