Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anxious....

Its been difficult to stay on track with my return to work, my fiancees return to school and new work schedule.  I'm eager to get a gym membership again- one with childcare- now that I'm working again.  I had to give up my Snap Fitness membership because of lack of child care and lack of cash flow.

When I went up to Fargo-Moorhead for homecoming- I wasn't ready to run the 5k.  On a positive note, I was able to run at the hotel fitness center- I only ran for 20 minutes but it was a mile and a half straight- without stopping or slowing.  Towards the end I was challenging myself to run faster each quarter mile.  It felt good.

I'm eager to run more and have the "click" that I've felt with running before. To run a 5K or more.  To be a good example for my kids and to feel like I can and am able to run and play with them without a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment