Friday, October 30, 2009

Stagnant or Holding Steady

I"m holding steady at 166.8- so things aren't all bad. I haven't gained any weight back- I can maintain my new "low". The bad news is obviously that the scale hasn't inched downward at all.

The influencers:
- working a full-time job 9:30am-6pm
- my bus route- a pro and a con- walking to the bus stop and then work- fabulous- sitting on the bus for 20-40 minutes depending upon the bus (express vs. high frequency) not so fabulous
- a different type of exhaustion from working 40+ hours a week in the corporate world vs. working at home doing the mom thing- yes, it is still work
- still no gym membership

I'm still positive I can get back down to where I was pre-baby and even at my physical peak in college/ pageants- it's just a matter of work, diet, dedication, and focus.

My current sub/mini-goal is still 160.

No comments:

Post a Comment