Monday, July 27, 2009

Update....

Things were a little crazy there for a while- I was working a temp job for a few months but now I'm at home again. One of the big bonuses of the temp assignment I had was the free workout facility they had on-site. So, I could go before or after (usually after) work and get sweaty. It was great- I lost another few pounds and my new post baby low weight is 171.8lbs. This, of course, gets me really excited to keep the momentum going. So, I'm going to find my pedometer, my fitness watch and get walking again. Today is beautiful in Minneapolis and now I just have to get the sunblock on myself and the baby and pick where to walk. I'll report back later.

On a side note, I started using the Glamour and Self online diet logs- they are basically identical and both utilize Jillian Michaels. They're pretty user friendly.

Be back soon!

Remember, stay hydrated and stay focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment