Monday, February 14, 2011

On a brighter note....

If you read my last entry, you know that I have a weakness once a year and devour nearly an entire package of oreo's by myself.   Usually, it's about this time of year- winter, before spring. 

Since I did have this moment- or moments (I would like to state for the record that I did not eat the package all in one sitting- even for having a weakness for (a lot of) Oreo's once a year I do have limitations!) of weakness I thought I should check in with my progress.

I am, again holding steady (even with the Oreo consuption) on the scale, but the measurement numbers have been changing.  I lost another 1.5 inches off my waist!  This is thrilling to me since that means I only have 2 inches to go to fit into my wedding dress that I ordered (so says the size chart).

I'm not feeling great today- so no gym for me- I barely made it to work.  On the drive there I kept thinking "What am I doing? I am going to accomplish nothing...." Sigh.

The pants I'm wearing are fitting better too- specifically through the hip and thigh area.  I guess I know where I loose my inches last! Bummer. The waist will have to wait- but I'm sure it will catch up in the slim down show down.

It better...

It would be amazing if I ended up being the exact measurements of my dress for our wedding. Alterations? What alterations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment